GUSD Mission & Beliefs
The Greenfield Union School District is a child-centered District, committed to preparing its diverse student population with a quality education and providing the support necessary to maximize student's potential so that they become life-long learners and positive contributors to our global society.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Improving student performance
- Maintaining our financial solvency
- Determining existing and future facility needs and developing a plan for these
- Establishing and maintaining communication at every level
- Completion and implementation of our Strategic Plan
- Fully developing our students' academic and social potential
- We believe that all students can learn, achieve and exceed grade level standards.
- We must function as a team and support each other in our work.
- Every staff member is responsible for every child and every child learning; and that children deserve teachers who believe in them.
- Parents need to be honored, respected and expected to participate in the learning process.
- Every staff member will continually improve their skills in support of increasing learning.
- Staff, students and community deserve safe and clean schools.
- We value our students' heritage, and encourage academic development of the home language.